You are here: Examples10.com > Language and literature > 10 Examples of Online Marketing & Promotion Methods for Self-Published Authors
Examples of 10 Examples of Online Marketing & Promotion Methods for Self-Published Authors
10 Examples of Online Marketing & Promotion Methods for Self-Published Authors
Post by thegirlnextfloor1. Connecting with book bloggers and requesting a review.
Posted on 2011-03-17 00:29:35
2. Listing a free book giveaway contest.
3. Using social media sites to post book updates.
4. Connecting with hosts or producers of online radio and podcast shows for an interview.
5. Using an email newsletter service to create an email list of subscribers.
6. Offering a free bonus ebook or guide as a download.
7. Writing and distributing a news or press release to notify the media of recent publications.
8. Article marketing/submission, free online classified ads & forum posting.
9. Starting a blog centered around a writing-related theme.
10. Creating a book trailer and/or going on a virtual book tour.
Is this example useful?
To share this example, copy and paste this code into your website, blog or forum:
Allusion Posted on 2011-01-11 00:13:41An allusion is a literary term that refers to a reference in one literary work to another literary work. One example. The Simpsons televis...
Action verbs Posted on 2011-01-10 00:52:41Action verbs are verbs that show the performance of an action. They are dynamic verbs that show something happening. There are regular and ...
Irony Posted on 2011-01-07 12:37:09Irony is the use of words to convey the opposite of their literal meaning; a statement or situation where the meaning is contradicted by the...
Proverbs Posted on 2011-01-07 12:19:24Proverbs are popularly defined as short expressions of popular wisdom. Efforts to improve on the popular definition have not led to a more p...
Onomatopoeia Posted on 2011-01-07 01:30:42Onomatopoeia is the imitation of natural sounds in word form. These words help us form mental pictures about the things, people, or places t...