You are here: Examples10.com > Language and literature > Letters and essays > Congratulations Messages
Examples of Congratulations Messages
Post by nattttCongratulations messages allow us to celebrate another person"s accomplishment. Sometimes it"s difficult to know what to write in a congratulations card message. Wedding, baby, engagement, retirement, new house, and graduation card messages are all congratulatory.
Posted on 2011-01-07 01:37:31
You will find examples of what to write in a congratulatory card message here:
Graduation Card Messages: Congratulations Graduate
1. All good things must come to an end, except your education which you will continue the rest of your life. Congratulations on a good start!
2. You did it! Congratulations on your graduation. Let"s celebrate.
3. I am confident that your education will be an important key to unlocking doors to your potential. You are already a success.
4. Congratulations on your graduation. Here"s a few bucks to get you started paying back your student loans.
Wedding Congratulations Messages
1. You two are choosing to do something that no one understands fully. And yet it seems so natural, especially with a couple like you two. Congratulations on your engagement/wedding.
2. Congratulations on your new titles of bride, groom, husband, and wife. We are wishing you the best in any other titles you will pick up in the future.
3. Finding someone to share your life with is an awesome thing. Congratulations to both of you.
Baby Congatulations Message
1. May you be given joy with your new babies arrival. May you also be given the patience and energy that you will need. Congratulations!
2. Congratulations on your new one coming. We are looking forward to meeting the newest member of the family.
3. Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy, delivery, and baby.
4. Just as you are being blessed with a baby, your baby will be blessed to have you as a parent. Congratulations.
1. Congratulations on your retirement. You have earned it!
2. You spent many years working to provide for what was most important to you. Your retirement. Oops, I meant your kids.
3. Who retires at your young age? Is that even legal? Congratulations.
4. If you ever feel lost without having 60 hours of work to do each week, feel free to come over and help me. I have plenty you can do. Congratulations.
New House Card Congratulations Messages
1. Congratulations on your new house. We are glad to see you blessed with good things.
2. A new house is an exciting change. Congratulations
Is this example useful?
To share this example, copy and paste this code into your website, blog or forum:
Personal reference letter Posted on 2012-02-08 10:44:54This is a sample of personal reference letter. This letter serves to vouch for the personal character of ____________________. I have known...
Reference letter from coworker for a job Posted on 2012-02-08 10:43:51This is a sample of job reference letter from coworker. I worked with _______________ for three years, as we were both employed in equal ro...
Letter of recommendation for a student from a professor Posted on 2012-02-08 10:41:24To Whom it May Concern, I am privileged to write in support of my dear friend and student, Dan Peel. Dan studied in my classroom and labora...
Letter of recommendation for teacher Posted on 2012-02-08 10:38:13Dear Fellow Educator: I have had the joy and satisfaction of working successfully with Carolina Smith during the 2009-2010 School year at H...
Love letter endings Posted on 2011-02-10 10:41:40Examples of letter endings that are good at the end of love letters or letters sent to a loved one: * Eternally Yours, * Kiss ya, ...