Examples of Everyday life using friction
Everyday life using friction
Post by nattttExamples on using friction in everyday life:
Posted on 2012-02-09 11:57:47
1. Walking - You feet and floor
2. Washing your hands - Hands and water
3. Putting on clothes - Clothes and Skin
4. Rubbing the mouse pad on Laptops - Like RIGHT now
5. Biting - Teeth and whatever in there
6. Rubbing your hair - Patting it, whatever
7. Moving your tongue - Do this with spicy foods
8. Brushing Teeth - Brush, Tooth? I wonder why it"s called that?
9. Scratching yourself - Not in public please
10. Washing your face - Needed for the morning
Is this example useful?
To share this example, copy and paste this code into your website, blog or forum:
Not found related examples.