Examples of Funny letter closings
Funny letter closings
Post by nattttExamples of letter endings that are funny or a bit unusual:
Posted on 2011-02-10 10:39:32
* May the Force be with you,
* Yours "til the cat meows,
* Rock on,
* Hugs and pogo sticks,
* Hugs, kisses, and broken fingers,
* Keep your stick on the ice,
* Shine on,
* May I always live to serve you and your crown,
* Yours til the cow moooooooss,
* Forever and always or is it?
* Your Majesties exiled servant,
* Au revoir
* Go with God
* Vive la revolution!
* Did you fart?
* Don"t sweat the petty things, just pet the sweaty things
* See you in the inbox,
* Happiness is a choice,
* Take care, comb your hair,
* Fica bem (live long and prosper)
* saudades (I miss you.)
* Peace, love, and vitamin c,
* Plant you now, dig you later,
* Yours till the amusement parks,
* With trepidation,
* Go forth and multiply,
* Till death do us part,
* OMG the dogs on fire,
* Your pet,
* Only you can prevent forest fires,
* Catch you on the next bounce,
* I"ll leave you to it,
Is this example useful?
To share this example, copy and paste this code into your website, blog or forum:
Personal reference letter Posted on 2012-02-08 10:44:54This is a sample of personal reference letter. This letter serves to vouch for the personal character of ____________________. I have known...
Reference letter from coworker for a job Posted on 2012-02-08 10:43:51This is a sample of job reference letter from coworker. I worked with _______________ for three years, as we were both employed in equal ro...
Letter of recommendation for a student from a professor Posted on 2012-02-08 10:41:24To Whom it May Concern, I am privileged to write in support of my dear friend and student, Dan Peel. Dan studied in my classroom and labora...
Letter of recommendation for teacher Posted on 2012-02-08 10:38:13Dear Fellow Educator: I have had the joy and satisfaction of working successfully with Carolina Smith during the 2009-2010 School year at H...
Love letter endings Posted on 2011-02-10 10:41:40Examples of letter endings that are good at the end of love letters or letters sent to a loved one: * Eternally Yours, * Kiss ya, ...